Treating traumatic stress: Conducting imaginal exposure in PTSD
This easy-to-follow clinician manual with accompanying DVD helps practitioners to use one of the best available treatments for PTSD: imaginal exposure, as recommended in the Australian Guidelines for the Treatment of Acute Stress Disorder and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
View sample videos
Exposure DVD introduction
Exposure DVD sample clinical
The training package includes:
- Practitioner manual with key learning activities: each section commences with a clear statement of goals and learning objectives, followed by a number of key learning activities.
- Accompanying DVD which models therapy in short clips of therapist-client interactions to illustrate the application of imaginal exposure therapy, sometimes in quite complex scenarios.
The content of the package covers:
- PTSD and exposure-based treatment
- Basic rules for conducting exposure
- The process of conducting exposure
- Managing problematic reactions to exposure
$165 (inc GST)