The new Responder Assist website houses a range of resources that emergency workers and those supporting or treating them may find useful. Resources include a set of handy downloadable fact sheets that can be viewed online or printed out and kept nearby for ease of access.
UPDATED: The conference dates have changed – now 21-23 May 2017
Delegates will hear about the latest advances in the diagnosis and management of PTSD from the world’s leading researchers.
Learn about the outcomes achieved with veterans, the military and emergency services, and in the fields of trauma, attachment, grief and loss.
Speakers from Australia, the US and Israel include:
- Professor Richard Bryant, University of New South Wales
- Col. (Ret.) Charles W. Hoge, USA
- Professor Alexander C. McFarlane, University of Adelaide
- Professor Arieh Shalev, New York University Medical Center
- Professor Zahava Solomon, Tel Aviv University
- Professor Hermona Soreq, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- and many more of the greatest minds in the field
The conference has been designed to address the needs of a range of health professionals including GPs, psychiatrists, psychologists, paediatricians, nurses and social workers.
Full details of speakers, program, registration, accommodation and extra-curricular activities are available on the conference website: www.traumaandmentalhealthconference.org
Phone: +972 3 517 5150
Email: [email protected]
ASTSS and ISTSS members receive discounted registration rates.
Abstract submission deadline is 15 December 2016 (oral presentation), or 16 January 2017 (poster presentation).
Phoenix Australia is proud to be a sponsor of this conference.