Welcome to the BlueHub specialised mental health service
Developed in partnership with The Police Association Victoria (TPAV) and funded by the Department of Health.
About the service
BlueHub is a pilot service initiated by TPAV, and in association with Phoenix Australia – Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health, to provide specialised psychological assessment and treatment for Victoria Police and Victorian-based Australian Federal Police (AFP) members impacted by trauma-related mental health concerns.
Further information and resources about the service can be found on BlueHub’s primary website www.bluehub.org.au.
How the service works
For all enquiries or referrals, please visit www.bluehub.org.au to submit an online web form. A TPAV Wellbeing team member will first speak with you about any initial questions, before referring you to a BlueHub intake clinician.
The BlueHub intake clinician will conduct a brief phone interview to determine your suitability for the service. Eligible police members will be referred for psychological assessment and treatment with one of our specialist BlueHub mental health clinicians who have experience working with police and are trained in the latest evidence-based treatments for trauma related mental health disorders.
Click on the image thumbnail to download the police members journey map.
Resources for police members
- Victoria Police Bluespace Wellbeing website provides information and resources about mental health and available services for support
- The equipt app provides a range of tools to strengthen your wellbeing and links to supports (available on Apple’s App Store and Android’s Google Play)
- Victoria Police Wellbeing Services 1300 090 995 (24/7 access to the Police Psychology Unit)
- TPAV Wellbeing 03 9468 2600 (24/7 service)
- TPAV Member Assistance Program Lifeworks – 1300 361 008
- AFP Organisational Health Triage – 02 5127 0001
- Police Veterans Victoria
- Austin Health
- Epworth HealthCare
- St John of God Pinelodge Clinic
- The Melbourne Clinic
- The Geelong Clinic
- Centre for Clinical Psychology
- Private practitioners